
Everyone has a wish list! So here is mine!
1. Denim Jacket. I've been searching for an oversized denim jacket for ages! I've seen many, but I can't bring myself to spend that much money. I think denim jackets (like the one pictured) are great to throw over dresses or a pair of leggings and a band tee.
2. Leather Jacket. Despite it being summer, I would still like a leather jacket. I already have an aviator leather jacket, but I adore this style much more. You can wear it with any outfit to add an edgy feel.
3. Urban Decay: Naked Basics Palette. I think all the shades in palette are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't do anything fancy when I put eyeshadow on, I simply sweep a neutral color over my lids, and this palette has the most gorgeous, neutral shades to do so.
4. Halter Crop Top. I've seen so many people who have wore halters and rocked it. Maybe I could rock them too. They are such a simple piece to wear and there are so many different colors, patterns, and designs to choose from.
5. Striped Sweater. It's crazy to think that some people don't have a simple striped sweater. I am one of those people. They are an essential to anyone's wardrobe, and I intend to buy one.
6. Black Denim Cutoffs. I don't own a pair of black shorts (I'm crazy). It's hard to find a pair of shorts that are super comfortable. Black cutoffs are a staple but hard to find piece.
7. Ripped Black Jeans. Like the shorts, I also have a hard time finding jeans that fit and are comfortable. I heard that Topshop jeans are one of the best but are on the pricer side. I might give in (to the Topshop jeans) because I'm desperate for a pair of good everyday jeans!
8. Unif Daria Boots. These boots are just gorgeous! Nice smooth leather, 3.5 inch wedge, and zippers on both sides. I'd wear these with anything and everything!
9. Mono Black Leather Converse. These will go with everything. Don't even try to argue.
10. Ray-Ban Round Metal Sunglasses. I'm in need of a pair of good quality sunglasses. I've been through too many sunglasses, and these are just lovely.
11. Tattoo Choker. Wear it alone or layered, they will give any outfit a 90s vibe.
12. Wool Fedora. There are many different thoughts on fedoras. I personally only like the wool ones with a large brim.
What's on your wish list?
*Linked the items that have a brand*
want all of that :D Im wearing a tattoo choker on my last outfit photo check them out :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/
I need #1, 2, 7, 9 and 10 in my life! Actually, forget that, I want it all!
ReplyDeletexx
theincmpltyoungsters.blogspot.com
I desperately need some black ripped jeans and black shorts like those! Great picks x
ReplyDeleteCup of Loveliness